It’s finally over.
Both the year of 2016 and my #100DPS project.
2016 has taught me so much, the joy and sorrow. I’m going to list the big thing that happened in 2016.
1. I got accepted in Barcelona for my master degree.
2. I have a breast tumor.
3. I published my first paper, yeay!
4. I got an exceptional birthday present: an invitation card to spend a full day with one of my favorite person without distraction. Thank you, I will never forget this 🙂
5. I went to another country for the first time.
6. My grandmother died.
7. I can finally live under the same roof with my father again.
8. My friends got married. 3 of my friends got married! One of them even already have a baby, and one another is going to be a father soon!
Well done 2016, you have done so much. Thank you for all the lesson. I hope I’ll be a better version of myself in 2017.